Waste minimization is an appropriate strategy to address the problems of industrial pollution. The objective of the scheme is to assist the small and medium scale industries in adoption of cleaner production processes.
• A scheme on adoption of clean technology and promotion and establishment of waste minimization circles in small and medium scale industries is being implemented at the initiative of Ministry of Environment & Forests.
• So far, 118 waste Minimisation Circles have been established in 41 sectors in 17 geographic locations in the country.
• A “Waste Minimization Circle (WMC)” is a small group (5 to 7 units) of entrepreneurs in the small scale sector, whose units manufacture similar products and employ the same processes voluntarily meeting periodically and regularly in the premises of each member unit, one after another, to analyze the current operations of the host unit.
- NPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program
- NPSC Prelims Exam 2017- Test Series and Notes Program
- NPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- NPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes